Wanted Galaxy 911EP

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Looking for a control module for a Galaxy 911EP LED lightbar.  Got it as part of a package deal, and the part that controls the arrowstick is evidently bad...

JJS

module.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Looking for a control module for a Galaxy 911EP LED lightbar.  Got it as part of a package deal, and the part that controls the arrowstick is evidently bad...

JJS

View attachment 143858

Have seen a few on fleaBay recently. What is wrong with it?

If you end up having no use for it after a replacement, or want to sell your Galaxy super cheep, let me know!!

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
The bar is no longer mine.  I gave it to a friend who is an electronics junky, and he diagnosed it.  Evidently everything works except half the arrowstick.  By switching some plugs around he was able to get the other half to light up at least- eliminating the LEDs themselves as the culprit.  So the module must be the issue.  I will keep tabs on Ebay as well, but thought maybe someone had one of these they parted out.  I was told Galaxy 911EPs had an issue with catching fire.  So I had no use for it.

Reactions: 7d9_z28 and tsquale

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Still looking for this part.  My buddy wants to fix it so he can hang it in his kids room...

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Contact member emergencylights. He had quite a few galaxies I know he tore apart and rebuilt. He may have one. No promises though.

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Can't hurt I guess, thanks for the info...

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Wilson, thanks for the plug!

Shibby, I will pm you.

Reactions: wilsonbr90

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.