Wanted GALLS Branded/Code 3 LP6000 47” 3 Rotor Lightbar

FutaGrlAlicePA

I know this is a long shot. But when I started working unarmed night watch, I worked a property that had a truck that had a 47” GALLS Branded Code 3 LP6000 Lightbar. Had 2 outer rotors with a single central roster with angle and step mirrors in between which resulted in 700 FPS. Wish I could rennet the galls part number but haven’t found it as of yet. I would really like to find a functional one and maybe even mout on my 11 vid depending on condition. Don’t know why that bar holds a place in my heart but does.

Thanks in Advance

Edit1:.
Have some old federal signal 52” street hawk and code 3 mx7000/Excalibur bars and parts I’d be willing to trade.

Edit 2:.
I found information on it. Had to contact Galls directly and the asked the most senior employee to see if they knew.

The Galls version of the Code 3 LP6000 lightbar was the Galls Low Pro Halogen Light Bar. The catalog number for the item was LB51 and it came in a 47” and 55” versions.

Last edited:

wiseguys

I know we have some of these 3 rotor units in stock with the mirrors. We will have to confirm that they are from Galls.

OP
OP
FutaGrlAlicePA

FutaGrlAlicePA

The most unlikely to find are green, but possibly amber or clear are options. I know green LP6000 domes are extremely rare.

Ok, we were able to confirm these units were from Galls, but no model number applied to it. What color domes do you need?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJ797
Top Bottom