Wanted GALLS Branded/Code 3 LP6000 47” 3 Rotor Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a long shot. But when I started working unarmed night watch, I worked a property that had a truck that had a 47” GALLS Branded Code 3 LP6000 Lightbar. Had 2 outer rotors with a single central roster with angle and step mirrors in between which resulted in 700 FPS. Wish I could rennet the galls part number but haven’t found it as of yet. I would really like to find a functional one and maybe even mout on my 11 vid depending on condition. Don’t know why that bar holds a place in my heart but does.

Thanks in Advance

Edit1:.
Have some old federal signal 52” street hawk and code 3 mx7000/Excalibur bars and parts I’d be willing to trade.

Edit 2:.
I found information on it. Had to contact Galls directly and the asked the most senior employee to see if they knew.

The Galls version of the Code 3 LP6000 lightbar was the Galls Low Pro Halogen Light Bar. The catalog number for the item was LB51 and it came in a 47” and 55” versions.

Last edited:

wiseguys

May 25, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ok, we were able to confirm these units were from Galls, but no model number applied to it. What color domes do you need?

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Jarred J.
The most unlikely to find are green, but possibly amber or clear are options. I know green LP6000 domes are extremely rare.

Ok, we were able to confirm these units were from Galls, but no model number applied to it. What color domes do you need?

Sorry for late reply, been a hectic month for me & just exhausting. Clear domes could work out well.

Sorry I disappeared from this post but been having issues with life. I’m still looking, just be a while before omi can acquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.