gamma 2 question

On the gamma 2 I know that the tone button controls the primary tone, but can you program more that 1 tone on the manual button? The info sheet from Whelen says 3. Does it cycle through the 3 when you press the man button or how does it work?

I saw that vid, but it only show 1 tone on the tone button and 1 different tone on the manual. I realize you can change the tones, but my question is if I press the manual button will it cycle though 3 selectable tones? Does this make sense? Does anyone have one installed?

TriStateems

May 30, 2011
Pa
I have a gamma 2 installed, its a very nice unit for the price amount, Only thing I would like it to have is a dual siren mode but to answer your question.

The gamma 2 works like this

in the standby mode you can hit the man button and you can cycle it thru 3 tones( you can set each tone to what you want)

on the tone mode you can set it to 1 tone that you like and if you hit the man button you can also set that to a tone you want

so in all you can have 5 tones of your choice..

I have mine set to standby+man1 wail: man2 yelp: man3 pier: tone button powercall: tone+man button mech Q

you can also set the horn mode to 3 different sounds of air horns

system is very easy to use.. plus I like the added 2 lighted swicthes

Down fail to this model: is only 100 watts output( I would use a whelen siren, I had another speaker and it just wasnt that loud)

it doesnt have a dual siren mode & it is not back lit so at night sometimes its a pain.

But I would buy another one if I needed a good cheap siren!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.