general census on light placement and what to go with

Which lights to choose ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
I am just wondering what you all think of something. I recently have been thinking about adding a few more lights on my vehicle, Specifically for side warning. I have been throwing the idea around of feniex Pucks B/W or adding lights to the third row windows of the car B/W for side warning. Most of the lights on my vehicle are blue except my cannons which are B/W in the fog light blanks. With everything going on in the world right now I am posting this to get a general idea of what to go with as most of the equipment is inside except my grill and fog lights. I have posted videos of my car as well in the video section of this forum.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Well I appreciate the 3 people that took the poll that I posted LOL. I wanted to let you know that I ended up going with the pucks. I got the universal mounting system and will be installed next year along with a new 600 bar all blue for the rear of the vehicle ( It will replace the C3 lights).

Reactions: StEaLtH2 and Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.