For Sale General Electric Phoenix SX Radio

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
General Electric model Phoenix SX radio.  Used condition but very clean.  Unable to test but was working when taken out of service.  No mic included.  Includes NOS adjustable mounting bracket and mounting hardware.  $50 shipped continental US.  I don't use Paypal.  I prefer payment with a US Postal Service money order.  Thanks.

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7d9_z28

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
General Electric model Phoenix SX radio. Used condition but very clean. Unable to test but was working when taken out of service. No mic included. Includes NOS adjustable mounting bracket and mounting hardware. $50 shipped continental US. I don't use Paypal. I prefer payment with a US Postal Service money

Do you know what band it is? They're pretty good radios; used them for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
Unfortunately I don't know anything about radios so I wouldn't know how to figure out what band it is? Can anyone else out there tell me how to figure out the band this radio?

danieldad

Jun 23, 2010
haddon twp nj
Unfortunately I don't know anything about radios so I wouldn't know how to figure out what band it is? Can anyone else out there tell me how to figure out the band this radio?
If you can send me the fcc id number, and any other data from the id plate on the back, or bottom of the radio, I should be able to get the info. Thanks

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
Here are all the numbers I could find on and in the radio:

FCC ID AXA9MZTR-104-C
Release No. 20003
Mfg Date Code 8420 09-Apr-84
Comb: N5VV2W25PB
(sticker inside radio) PL19D901003G2REV
(sticker inside radio) 19A703754G3 Copyright 1984 General Electric Co.

I hope that helps.

delcofirecop

Jul 22, 2012
usa pa
This were usually 450-470 or 490-512 mhz split judging by pic it is a later model so you need a ge suitcase programmer and possibly Epsom chips to,program depending on the number of channels left on chip. Brinkley electronics is the go to,people for these radios these daus.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.