Geo sync

esprole

Nov 5, 2014
Savannah, GA
I've seen info that the Geo Sticks can sync with Cannons and Fusions, but I don't see a sync wire or sync instructions in the documentation.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i have asked feneix directly for you but have not gotten a reply back

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
The Geo doesn't sync with other products. As of now, anything connected to a flasher like a 10x or 30x isn't able to be sync'd.

Reactions: Tony P

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the question was asked on their "tech talk tuesday" today they stated in the video that the patterns are the same, but are not "syncable" so you could have the geos on the same pattern as a fusion and "they should stay synced for awile" LOL

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
The Geo Series is a Fusion GPL with less LED's, period, or whatever comparable Fusion product matches the type of Geo in question.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.