Wanted: Modern Getting prices...Liberty heads and main board

Have a wrecker with a bare bones Towmans Liberty on it and looking to populate it more.

It has a pair of the basic LED flashers in it and would like to upgrade to either a factory liberty main board or an aftermarket flasher.

Looking for 2-4 corners and up to 12 main heads. Lin or tir 6 is fine, red or amber but the more red the better (no blue). I have the buckets so just looking for the heads.

Looking to upgrade what is there vs install a new bar (unless you have something very inexpensive). Throw out some prices for some or all if you have it.

It's worth noting that the Liberty came in a version that required a ballast and used different voltage heads, as well as a more recent version that used 12 volt heads. While it's completely possible to simply add 12 volt heads to a ballast version by ignoring the ballast, It's probably also worth knowing ahead of time. Fyi

A member here sold me some red/amber duo Liberty modules last year for a fair amount less than I paid another member for blue-only Liberty modules a few years before. Since you're customizing your Towman bar anyhow, you might consider red/amber duo Liberty modules and the possibilities they open up.

A member here sold me some red/amber duo Liberty modules last year for a fair amount less than I paid another member for blue-only Liberty modules a few years before. Since you're customizing your Towman bar anyhow, you might consider red/amber duo Liberty modules and the possibilities they open up.
Thanks. We can run any combo of red/amber and dual color gives no extra benefit. Just looking at adding more heads to the bare bones bar. Have plenty of time so I can search a bit for better deals on the standard ones.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerryp951