GIVING AWAY AT THIS PRICE MSA SCBA FireHawk M7XT - W/Mask (Almost New!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmontonsecurity

May 21, 2014
Alberta canada
2000 Plus Shipping 

You will not get one in this great of shape for less. Maybe willing to go 50/50 on shipping depending cost. Just want this thing gone guys

Looking to sell my newly purchased MSA SCBA FireHawk M7XT - W/Mask
This item has Never been used on a actual call out, training or standard abuse. I purchased this when I was under the impression my work would be sending me for a Confined Space Rescue Course. Unfortunately this plan has since fallen through and I now have a piece of kit I spent way to much money on that I have absolute zero use for.

This item retails for 5750 plus 495 for the mask not including shipping. I do not expect anybody here to pay this amount but I also do not wanna get low balled. With both of which being said I need to sell this as I have repairs on my vehicle that are now urgent so shoot me your offers. 

As this is literally brand new, I am putting the starting asking price as 5250 with mask, shipping and insurance w/signature required. I would prefer to sell this to someone that knows how to use this. This definitely isnt no beginners system. This is located in Alberta Canada, and as long as I can ship it to you I will. So location isnt a issue for me.

First I take it is commitment to purchase, I would be willing to do a 75% down and 25% required upon delivery. Payment/Terms are negotiable. There is some pictures located below any questions post them below, someone else may have the same one.

This information was took of a retailers website:

https://www.totalsafety.com/totalsafety/product.php?id=65

Built on a modular platform and developed to exceed the NFPA 2007 requirements. Accommodates operating pressures of 2216, 3000 or 4500 psi and carbon composite cylinders.* M7 PASS Alarms exceed 95db at the NFPA 500ºF (260ºC) test and are designed to get louder with heat.

Facepiece protects the wearer against user cross-contamination with inhalation check-valve and includes a high-performance mechanical speech diaphragm for communication that exceeds NFPA requirements.

Standard features include a datalogging of most recent 25 hours, thermal alarm, time-remaining display, wireless programming and network, front and rear buddy lights, auto-dim Heads-Up Display (HUD), large drag carrying handles and stainless-steel cylinder band with cam-lock system.

Options include Rescue Belt, ExtendAire™ System, Quick-Fill® System and Accountability System.

Facepiece assemblies come with Ultra Elite® Facepiece, SpeeD-ON® Head Harness, nosecup, HUD bracket, standard speaking diaphragm and choice of Slide-to-Connect (STC) or Push-to-Connect (PTC) regulator. ClearCommand® Ready also available. Contact Total Safety for additional information on MSA’s options.

Air mask value configurations are less PASS and include double-pull backplate, CBRN solid cover, choice of Slide-to-Connect (STC) or Push-to- Connect (PTC) with threaded hose and pressure gauge. Configurations with PASS also available. Contact Total Safety for additional information on MSA’s options.

Meets or exceeds NFPA requirements.

Contact Total Safety for additional order information.

*Only carbon composite cylinders are currently certified by NFPA.

20150215_1646011.jpg

20150215_1646121.jpg

20150215_1646231.jpg

20150215_1646311.jpg

20150215_1646571.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davegrn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.