Golite remote spotlite info

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Hello everyone im wondering what i can do to upgrade my halogen golite remote spotlite to LED i have seen the trucklite high beam seald beam replacements that look like they might fit but I'm unsure how I should go about it it takes an H9 halogen 65 watt bulb the internal space along with its 360 degree rotation ability kind of make using an H9 hid setup a bit hard to do it is a magnet mountable light that I frequently use on jobs so anyone with these lights that could give some insight it would be a great help the golite led head is almost the price of the hole light lol

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do .

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Problem with the golite upgrade is its very steep price tag (im in canada) its like 300 or so dollars cheaper to buy an led seald beam high beam or an led bulb to fit in it im looking for a budget option for it vs the $650 price tag

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.