good deal??

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
If its an actual whelen slimlighter yes, but if its a knock off, no!

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Yes that is a great deal if it is a real Whelen Super Slimlighter like Fast LT1 said. If it were R/R and I saw it, I would've been all over it. Oh, also a good idea to see what the Mfg date is on them to see about how old they are and to see how much warranty is left on them. Pictures of the front and back of the light should be able to easily confirm for you whether it is a genuine unit or not. Hope this helps.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
emtmike said:
hey, so it looks legit, it just makes a clicking noise when it flashes, is that normal?

Is it a slimlighter or Talon... I've never heard of a Slimlighter clicking... Old Talons had passive heads and would make almost a strobe type sound...

Seth

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Yea i also thought all slimlighters were passive....

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Sorry... Something sounds hinkey with that... Might get a model number and serial number off it, and call whelen to double check...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.