Goshen County Sheriff's Office-New Tahoes+New Charger

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Here is a sneak peak of the new 2010 Tahoes. Will get a list of all the stuff that's installed, but everything thing on it is soundoff and the new FS Smart Sirens. Anyways here is a quick picture. The slicktop is the Sheriff's and the other one is a deputy's.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_tahoes.jpg

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_0724100100.jpg

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_0724100100a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
ok well i cant see you tube here at work, so that does me no good. but thanks for trying

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Nice Tahoe's, I like the graphics package. Cant wait to see the intersector mirror light in action.

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Ok here is a list of the equipment installed:

Soundoff Pinnacle EPL 9000 lightbar in red/blue.

Soundoff Intersector lights mounted under the mirrors in red/blue.

Soundoff Ultralite 12 in the read window.

Soundoff Mini3s 4 mounted above and below rear LP.

Soundoff XP 63 flush mounted in the PB.

Havis console with computer mount.

Federal Signal SmartSiren Platium.

ICOP camera system ran through the ToughBooks.

The list above is going to be standard for all the deputies. The Sheriff's Tahoe in the picture has all the same items except it has the Pinnacle Interior Lightbar.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
nice. i've been dying to see the intersector lights mounted. never seen SO cars with the officer's rank (corporal, etc.) on the vehicle tho

chono

Jun 5, 2010
Midwest
Amazing Setup! Im not a big fan of sound off but those intersector lights are amazing! I bet all of the other companies will be following with something similar soon.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Split flash on the grill lights makes them look steady burn. Split flshing lightheads is a mistake... the bigger the chuck the better. Other than that, looks great.

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
how do these look from straight in front of the vehicle? can you see them? i know they are for side warning mainly but wondering how they looked to the front..

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
I really do like that graphics package.

WyoDep34

Jan 23, 2012
USA/Wyoming
I'm glad he finally got his new car... he was getting a little moody. I can't wait to check it out when I come back to work. That lightbar looks sweet! Get a video uploaded.

11b101abn

Jun 10, 2010
Georgia, United States
Why do the tahoes get PB's but no the Charger?

Also was the non uniformity in the lighbars a conscious choice or what???

Like the striping for the most part, minus the actual stripe. Overall great work.

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
11b101abn said:
Why do the tahoes get PB's but no the Charger?

Also was the non uniformity in the lighbars a conscious choice or what???

Like the striping for the most part, minus the actual stripe. Overall great work.

The push bumper is that last thing to be added, still waiting for it to arrive. We use a mixture of Whelen, Sound Off, and Federal Signal light bars here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.