got myself a whacker package

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
Fisrt of all I work for a drift school that has other crown vic fully outfited so this was a spare car that has never really seen any track use .IT,s been damaged by some kids and it will be used as a donnor car for my lapd retoration of my 1990 crown vic .

enjoy

leeemstech65

Jun 1, 2012
Lee,MA
Just curious about the lights in the rear, are you putting the lights up for grabs?? Am looking for anything that is either red/red or Red/white. If your going to put them up for sale am interested. Are these self-contained or require a power supply. Let me know

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
Just curious about the lights in the rear, are you putting the lights up for grabs?? Am looking for anything that is either red/red or Red/white. If your going to put them up for sale am interested. Are these self-contained or require a power supply. Let me know

some of these lights will be up for grabs but it is too soon for me in the project to start parting out the car .

Reactions: leeemstech65

leeemstech65

Jun 1, 2012
Lee,MA
Thanks for getting back to me and am interested in the 3 Red Strobes in the Rear. Let me know when you put them up for grabs. Again Thanks! 

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
That white crown vic actually looks in better shape than my current county issued vic.

And I love that Code 3 Excalibur up there

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
That white crown vic actually looks in better shape than my current county issued vic.

And I love that Code 3 Excalibur up there

that is sad then

i'm not too crazy about the set-up in that excalibur.... pretty much some left over parts were installed in it or something .

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Well im not a fan of the LEDs in there but I just love the look of the excalibur up there I like more the halogen one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.