Positive (+) Great buy from Maddux31!!

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Bought an R/B Dual Avenger from Maddux31. Excellent communication; all questions were answered within a few hours at most. VERY fast shipping! Maddux31 shipped the item within a couple hours after receiving payment. Any hiccups with shipping were entirely due to Canada Post and their typical inefficiency and apathy. On Maddux31's side of things in terms of shipping, he did a flawless job and can't be faulted. Packaging was excellent. Item was packaged with care and very well-protected. Shipping fees to Canada were exceptionally good! I've never once had a parcel shipped to Canada from the US for that low a price, even for very small items. I'm very impressed with that alone. I can't stress how fair the shipping rate was enough. It was the less than the price for domestic shipping within Canada. Item was as described. In far better condition than pictured, IMO. Works like a charm! Very satisfied with the item.

All in all a superb buy from Maddux31! Really look forward to buying from him again and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. Great seller and a great item! 10/10, without question.

So far, I'm batting a 1000 buying from eLB members. Have always received consistently good prices, communication, shipping rates, packaging quality, item quality and the members themselves have all been trustworthy, friendly and helpful. I can never emphasize this enough. I've never made purchases on a website that have been this consistently good. This is another point that I can't emphasize enough. Again, as a newbie, this just makes me want to be part of the community more and more. The more I buy, the more my interest in warning equipment and for me to want to be involved in the community increases.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.