green dual color lightheads

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
i have set of micorthins from code 3 that are true dual color amber and green not split.

does anyone know of any other reliable manufacturer that makes dual color green? specifically green/white or green/red in a different type of lighthead? what i want are Green/White fusions but they do not exist. any help would be appreciated.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
they do exist they're just not any available unless you order in bulk..

Reactions: Kendreth

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
it would be worth it for me but depends on the manufactured definition of "bulk". i would order 100 or even 250 fusion duals in white/green because over time i believe i could move them, but i couldn't sell enough organs to afford a full 5k or10k plus piece production run and id have them forever.

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
Whelen don't do Amber green it's all special order

and whelen will do just about anything as long as your willing to pay huge money for it. they were going to make me a wecan tri color legacy green white red withamber TA for my hospital truck but it was in the 12k price range without a controller.

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
Sound Off Signal makes green/amber in the mPower line for sure. They are custom order, but don't require a huge order. Talk to your local dealer.

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
so just to report back to this discussion i need 600$ for a set of 6 mpower quick mount 3". im dumping the couch next.....

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
They are definitely pricey, but they are bright and pretty impervious to damage from road debris and such. Look around online, you may be able to get them a little cheaper than $100 per light.

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
what im looking to do is add (?) 5 lightheads to the lower area of the grill that are true dual color green/white. what i would like are the megathins in dual color white/ green so i can set them to the 3 modes like the grill lights and sync everything. use it as a flood override instead of a cruse

explorer front plate edited out 7-2018_LI.jpg

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have green/white and green/amber dual color feniex fusions

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.