Green SD and a couple other videos

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
With the holidays over, and after finally settling down from our move (which included moving (cramming?) bars/parts/etc grom storage unit into new house's garage), I'm finding time to resume making videos.

Here are a few I've recently posted including my green-green SD, one of my Aero 25s, and Aero versions of the GB bars. Nothing that others haven't posted videos of before but perhaps still of interest. Still have plenty of stuff I've yet to get too, so stay tuned if interested in Aeros and other more recent stuff (I'm younger so focusing collection on bars that have been in service during my lifetime).

SD:

25:

GB-esque:

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Sound... Sound.. someone Turn up the Sound!!! Its not a Lightbar video without the Rotating Assemblies sound like when they are sitting on the roof of your vehicle!

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Ha. Yeah unfortunately one of the ways my wife protests my use of the coffee table is by shouting things while I'm filming.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
The Model 25 Aerodynic is my favorite version of the Aerodynic.
Until I finish my next bar and then that becomes my favorite Aerodynic... cause I'm easy.

Reactions: Tony P

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I resized my browser so all the videos fit the screen at the same time. Then I started all the videos. All I have to say is, "Wow, man!"
Wow.jpg

Reactions: Xltbob and gtpts27

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
The Model 25 Aerodynic is my favorite version of the Aerodynic.
Until I finish my next bar and then that becomes my favorite Aerodynic... cause I'm easy.

Yeah 25 my favorite too given it's best for flash pattern fun. Once I've sorted through all I have, thin down "excess", etc it's the one model I plan to keep more than one of.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.