Greetings From VT!

crs218

Sep 20, 2010
Vermont
Hey all!

I have been a member for a while now, but haven't actually introduced myself so here goes...

My name is Ian and I work as a volunteer Crew Chief-Intermediate/ Driver for Colchester Rescue Squad in Colchester, VT. I am also an operator with Colchester Technical Rescue, VTMSU-1. I have been in EMS for approximately 6 years now, but still loving the trade and learning new things everyday.

As for a vehicle, I have an '11 Subaru OBS. I recent put some lighting/siren in it and will be showing it off in the near future. I hope to gain some electrical/ installation tips, tricks and knowledge from my time here. PM me with any questions/ comments/ concerns, otherwise keep it real and stay safe out there!

Welcome sir!

crs218 said:
Hey all!

I have been a member for a while now, but haven't actually introduced myself so here goes...

My name is Ian and I work as a volunteer Crew Chief-Intermediate/ Driver for Colchester Rescue Squad in Colchester, VT. I am also an operator with Colchester Technical Rescue, VTMSU-1. I have been in EMS for approximately 6 years now, but still loving the trade and learning new things everyday.

As for a vehicle, I have an '11 Subaru OBS. I recent put some lighting/siren in it and will be showing it off in the near future. I hope to gain some electrical/ installation tips, tricks and knowledge from my time here. PM me with any questions/ comments/ concerns, otherwise keep it real and stay safe out there!

Hey there,

welcome, I probably hear you on the air, Moriah NY.

Todd:D

Welcome to elightbars, I am Ryan from Ohio and collect the Federal Signal Twinsonic lightbar. Some around here call me the "twinsonic guru". I buy sell and trade parts for this bar. my website is twinsonic lightbars | feel free to head there and look around.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_RyanTwinGIF.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_IMG_0002_3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0314001228a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0907002043a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Witch_468x359.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Twinsonicacres.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468