For Sale Greg's Great Big Radio Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
Lots of vintage used radio equipment added, as well as a few more modern items. Help me fund my next equipment purchase.

I'm accepting offers for all items listed below. As always looking to clear storage space for future items. Make it disappear please!  Items include shipping to a US address by USPS.

Realistic pro-2002 base/mobile scanner. Comes with 110v power cord and mobile bracket. $40/shipped.

realistic.jpg

realistic 2.jpg

GE MVS-u28 uhf 16 channel mobile. 40 watts 440-470 range. Radio and mic only. $40/shipped.

ge MVS.jpg

mvs 2.jpg

Gessy CB III R power supply 12.5v 3 amps $20/shipped.

gessy.jpg

gessy 2.jpg

Astro XTS 5000 model II user guide. Got this in a lot with a bunch of other radio equipment and have no need for it. How about $20 shipped or BEST OFFER.

IMG_0123.JPG

one MCS2000 Model III control head, as pictured below. Only difference is the rubber portion of the power/volume knob has broken off in storage (and subsequently lost). Volume knob can still be used, but you may want to replace the knob for full functionality.The price reflects this. $35- or BEST OFFER

1111.jpg

Additional items to follow as I decide to part with them.

I'm an established seller on here and eBay (username WPDexp2810).

--------------------------------------------------------

SOLD ITEMS

-------------------------------------------------------

800mhz Motorola MCS2000 model II version (806-870) . SOLD LOCALLY

RS Pro 164 scanner SOLD LOCALLY

HT1000 VHF SOLD LOCALLY

Motorola Saber VHF

Motorola Jedi bank charger

ge MVS.jpg

gessy 2.jpg

gessy.jpg

mvs 2.jpg

realistic 2.jpg

realistic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.