grill light suggestions

emtfirebug

Jun 26, 2012
Monmouth County NJ
have a custom built tool box in the bed of my 02 dodge dakota. I currently have 3 code 3 xt6 on the box 2 blue amber and 1 all amber. i am looking for ideas of lights to either add to the side of the box or between my box and the back window. i am a line officer for my department and have my pov on 90 percent of the scenes. any idea or suggestions much appreciated

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
emtfirebug said:
have a custom built tool box in the bed of my 02 dodge dakota. I currently have 3 code 3 xt6 on the box 2 blue amber and 1 all amber. i am looking for ideas of lights to either add to the side of the box or between my box and the back window. i am a line officer for my department and have my pov on 90 percent of the scenes. any idea or suggestions much appreciated

-Move the CODE3 xt6s in B/A to the sides of the tool box

-A pair of Whelen M6s in B/B (or B/A), to the rear of the tool box (orrrrr a Strobes-n-More dual color traffic advisor in B/A) Strobes N' More

-add those Soundoff Intersectors to the side mirrors

and the title says something about grill lights. what did you want to do with those?

emtfirebug

Jun 26, 2012
Monmouth County NJ
i used grill lights as the tittle cause i couldnt think of what else to use as the title. but at the same time im looking for ideas of what to put in the grill considering i already have a custom front bar and strobes

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
do you have a picture of the truck?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ah... I was hoping for pic with the tool box before I reccommend a setup. If the toolbox extends past the sides on the truck, I'd put some intersector SM's on the toolbox. If not, I'd get some under the mirror ones. Move the ones you have on the toolbox into the grill get some HAWs or LAWs in back lamps and some LP lights.

edit: scratch that... if what you have is amber blue, leave them rear facing either on back of tool box or below bumper where you currently have one of a pair of lights out.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Feniex T-4, soundoff ghost or whelen Ion's. The T-4s will have the smallest overall profile of the three. All are pretty darn bright.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.