H1 bulb retainer clips and Code 3 MX7000 rotator clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Hi again! I'm trying to find two different things for a light bar I'm working on. I'm looking for the metal D-shaped (sort of) clips that hold H1 bulbs in place (top picture). They just slide over the bulb and clips in place. Also, on Code 3 MX7000 light bars there are these little black retainer clips (bottom picture) that keeps the rotator/reflector from coming off. They're almost a full circle, split at the end, with a hole in each end. If anyone has some of these that you're willing to sell would you please let me know? Sorry my pictures aren't that great. Thank you!!219320219292

Last edited:

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
How many do you need of each??
To complete my current project I'll need one h1 bulb clip and one "snap" clip, but I'd like to get 5 of each if possible because I have 4 more rotators/motors I'll need to install on later projects. I do have another member writing me in a pm so let me see everything goes and I may get back in touch with you! I appreciate you replying back to me!

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
EHFD_Tower_75 and Wiseguys -- Thank you both for responding and offering to help me! The person I've been talking with in a private message is mailing me 5 of the H1 retainer clips. Also, I found the little black "snap" clips online at Home Depot so will take one with me to get the correct size. If I need more of these (I'm always working on light bars projects) then I will definitely contact you!! Thank you for helping, I appreciate it a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.