Wanted H1 Bulb Retention Clip for Dashlight reflector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Gilbert

Jan 13, 2020
Columbus Ohio
Does anyone have or know where I can get a couple of aluminum retention clips used to clamp done a dash light reflector H1 base bulb?? Firebeam and/or Code 3 Dashlaser lamps/reflectors would be a good example of what I need.. they actually call it a retaining washer....
background image
eed...

#5 in the manual illustration...

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have a bunch. I know they make several styles, what light are you using them in? Want to make sure the ones I have will work for ya.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I guess I dont have any of that style. I have a bunch removed from code 3 products but they all attach from the top/different shape.

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
How very interesting that you had two Dashlasers with tri-color mirrors listed on FleaBay. I buy one of them and it comes with the bulb rattling around in the light with NO retaining clip.

Also very interesting that you claim to have retaining clips to send me. Very reputable seller.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
How very interesting that you had two Dashlasers with tri-color mirrors listed on FleaBay. I buy one of them and it comes with the bulb rattling around in the light with NO retaining clip.

Also very interesting that you claim to have retaining clips to send me. Very reputable seller.
In the interest of keeping this thread on track with it's original intent, please take any further discussion about this to private message, open a "dispute thread", post feedback, or utilize the channel you purchased through for possible recourse. Thank you!

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
In the interest of keeping this thread on track with it's original intent, please take any further discussion about this to private message, open a "dispute thread", post feedback, or utilize the channel you purchased through for possible recourse. Thank you!
I tried to delete my comment. This seller has actually been very gracious about this and has fixed the issue by Ebay and made it right by me.

He's been very responsive on that app....and I really don't think it was anything deceitful on his end after talking with him.

Shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.