Handy Dandy Diode

nbkj58

Sep 29, 2010
Indiana, USA
Just though I'd share this:

I've been using these diodes for installing headlight flashers in vehicles that have independent high beam wires, such as Nissans. Made by Roadmaster, I first started using them when I'd install towbars on cars being pulled behind motorhomes. They also some in handy for adding flashing takedowns or alleys to lightbars.

diode.jpg

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
I use these as well, Roadmaster INC is located here in portland, they also make a single feed diode, but I prefer the 2 lead :blue" ones . I cant ever remember having a failure, some of the first ones i found were used at a junk yard. and there still working today.

shott8283

Jun 2, 2010
Western NY
i just started using one of these for wiring plowing harnesses for trucks. with the headlight relay bank, these come in really handy as opposed to soldering in board ready diodes, that ends up being a mess to tape up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.