Has anyone heard of an LCD light bar?

RideRed1990

May 23, 2010
Wadsworth OH
Was talking with a retired cop i work with and he was telling me about an LCD light bar that came out in the 90's? I think he is pulling my chain but i figured i should check here and see if he is correct because i have never heard of such a thing.

P.S. If this is the wrong location to post this i apologize.

RideRed1990

May 23, 2010
Wadsworth OH
No i asked him several times and he told me no Liquid Crystal Display.. again i think he is pulling my chain but i figured it was worth the inquiry. If it was a legitimate bar i would very interested in seeing it, he also told me that this LCD bar would DRAIN a patrol car, running and the car would be dead when they came back to it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davegrn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.