Wanted Havis C-2410 console housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Im looking for a Havis C-2410 console housing. I dont really need any accessories for it just the housing mainly but will entertain what you may have with it but it HAS to be Havis brand. I can pay for it or trade. Just check with me if you uave any needs (or wants) and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!Screenshot_2018-01-12-19-15-17-1.png Screenshot_2018-01-12-19-18-18-1.png

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I have these Havis Shields Consolidator console. I have two like this and one with a dropped section. Pictures a unit #1 (combined images), unit #2 and unit #2.

I really do not know what they are worth, but shipping & packing on them would be at least $25 FedEx Ground. I am in Fort Worth, TX.

Attachments

• Havis-consolidator-01.jpg
    Havis-consolidator-01.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Havis-consolidator-02.jpg
    Havis-consolidator-02.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Havis-consolidator-03.jpg
    Havis-consolidator-03.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I have these Havis Shields Consolidator console. I have two like this and one with a dropped section. Pictures a unit #1 (combined images), unit #2 and unit #2.

I really do not know what they are worth, but shipping & packing on them would be at least $25 FedEx Ground. I am in Fort Worth, TX.
HI, WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS ON THEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.