Wanted Havis Console and Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman

Jan 4, 2011
Illinois
Hey all,

I'm a frequent browser but seldom poster, looking into purchasing a console and a few parts/accessories to go along with it for installation into my 2010 Ford Escape. I would like prices on ONE of each of the following items:

[SIZE=12pt]C-VS-1800-ESC-1                 Ford Escape Console[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-EB30-U15-1P                     Uniden BCT15 Faceplate                   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-EB25-SW3-1P                    Brookings 960 Switchbox Faceplate[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-AP-0325                              2.5” Deep Accessory Pocket              [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-CUP2-I                               Cup Holders                                        [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-LP-4                                    4 Lighter Plug Faceplate                    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-FP-2                                    Filler Plate                                          [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-FP-15                                  Filler Plate                                           [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-MCB                                   Microphone Bracket[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]C-ARM-101                            Arm Rest[/SIZE]

Please let me know if the prices I am quoted include shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.