Wanted havis dealer inquiry/ possible purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
is a must..

CM93051

is the inquiry

CUP2-1001

depending on if its a direct replacement for c - cup - 2 as i think it is as they both require 4 inches in a console..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
well since everybody was fighting me left and right with deals i had to order online:rolleyes:

replacement arm rest ordered, still entertaining offers for the cup holder if anyone even reads these...

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
I guess I'm a little confused. Are you selling a CUP2 or looking to buy? I have some C-CUP2-I's new in box.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Wanted section so looking for.. lol

I was being a lil sarcastic as I've had several.hundred views but no offers..

What's your cost and are they direct fits as the older cup 2 ? It looks like they both take up 4 inches in a console but the newer holds bigger cups

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
I'm not sure if it's a direct fit with the older ones but it does take up 4". I have 8 of them just sitting around. I don't know, $12 a piece, $3 for shipping each. What do you think?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: StEaLtH2

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
That is the older one. The newer is c cup 2 1001. It will hold 30 oz tumblers.. and has adjustable "fangs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.