Wanted Havis Faceplates Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic_186

Sep 7, 2016
Richmond, VA
Does anyone have any of the following Havis faceplates/brackets gently used? Just got a vehicle specific 10" Tahoe console and am trying not to have to purchase new stuff at full price.

Havis Inc Mounting Bracket C‑EB35‑WS9 (for Whelen 295HFSA6)

C-EB25-081 (for Uniden 785D)

C-CUP2-I (Internal Cup Holders)

Thanks!

Medic_186

Sep 7, 2016
Richmond, VA
I have looked online, and the best price I can find for these 3 items is almost $100 including shipping. :(

If anyone can help, I would be glad to trade and ship a 1-piece faceplate for a Whelen 295HFSA6 toward the cost of these brackets and may have some other stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.