Havis Vs Center Console 2006 or newer Ford Explorer - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
Havis Vs Center Console 2006 or newer Ford Explorer

I have a gently used Havis Vehicle Specific Console for a 2006 Ford Explorer for sale, it will 2006 and newer. I am not sure of the end date for the models it will fit. I am asking 150 plus shipping. I also haver the face plate for a Whelen 295SLSA6, Whelen TACTLD1 Directional Controller and a Motorola XTL5000 Dash Mount Bracket for the console.

List Date: 1/5/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Havis Vs Center Console 2006 or newer Ford Explorer
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_f215b8fa_4e93_493d_acf9_1291fa7a213b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

colbs91

Dec 15, 2012
Colorado
Bump, open to offers and trades. I am looking for a nice Panasonic Toughbook CF-30 or CF-31 with a touchscreen. Depending on the computer I would have cash or other lights to offer.

WhiteLite03

Oct 7, 2010
Middle Tennessee
Is this still available? If so, my department is interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.