Headlight Flasher question

flintlock

Feb 8, 2020
Houston, TX
I have a Whelen Headlight Flasher module, had harness plugs and says "High Side" on it. PN: 01-0262228-00 F I'm not sure where it plugs into my Tahoe headlight wiring harness? I've been reading the one page instruction manual from Whelen but it's pretty brief, found here: https://www.whelen.com/install/140/14040.pdf but i still can't tell where this plugs in - any help appreciated!!

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Did you look for the wiring harness connector that looks exactly like what they show?? It should be somewhere between both headlights up towards the top of the radiator support running across the front of the Tahoe.

flintlock

Feb 8, 2020
Houston, TX
Having problems locating the wiring harness connector, is it close to the upper radiator support on the FRONT or REAR of the radiator? Lots of plastic in this area, what do I need to remove to see it?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Based on the diagram in the install sheet it shows left front of the Tahoe, your mounting the flasher to the left of the hood release going towards the grille with the wires coming out to it's left side and the harness should be right there, take a picture of your front end and let's try and match things up visually.

flintlock

Feb 8, 2020
Houston, TX
OK I found it, one of our radio techs used to install safety equipment and told me that it is NOT in the middle like shown on the Whelen diagram for the 2013, but instead on the passenger lower front behind the headlight. Took off the air clearer box and it was right there. Thanks for your willingness to help!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.