Headliner bracket DIY

Joe2191A

Mar 1, 2012
USA, NY
20200506_175645.jpg
I thought I would throw this out there for anyone else wracking their brains for a simple cheap headliner bracket. I bought these off Amazon. Used four to mount a Feniex 600 bar in the rear window of my truck. Worked like a dream. With a little finesse, you can bend them to the angle you need. Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: FusionWolf

Joe2191A

Mar 1, 2012
USA, NY
I forgot to mention these are clips for holsters. I think if you search "metal holster clip" it should take you there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.