Heathkit Emergency Strobe Light

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
I picked this light up recently at an antique store for $12. It has a 5 diameter and is just over 5 inches tall. It has a removable magnetic base so all or any excess power cord can be stored inside it. It is a self-contained strobe with a single flash pattern. The light isn't very bright, but it was unique looking and priced right for an antique store. The amber dome is plastic. I couldn't find much information about it online. Does anyone else know anything about these lights?

thumbnail_IMG_0242.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0241.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0243.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0244.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0245.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0247.jpg

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Well that's certainly different!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
If my memory serves me correctly, this was a kit (like their siren was) that came disassembled and allowed the purchaser to assemble directly. Kind of a neat little light!

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.