Hella Hero with Whelen Core DVI Patterns

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
man... so crazy seeing things like Hella and Whelen on FEVER's site/pages now. (My baby has left the nest and is now growing up!)

anyways... they posted this video today.... these Heroes are a game changer in my opinion

Maybe @Jason@JCO/FEVER can answer your questions about them if you got them.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
It looks like a nice product. Whelen was the first to do this about 15 years ago with their Halo lights. Same concept- replace the OEM lights with LED STT/warning lights.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
It looks like a nice product. Whelen was the first to do this about 15 years ago with their Halo lights. Same concept- replace the OEM lights with LED STT/warning lights.
I remember them. I know alot of people had some issues but people loved them. Not sure why they went away from it. So far from what I'm hearing, these things are holding up

Reactions: jlofties

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
I was one that loved Whelen HALO systems. So much so that I bought a used system when I bought my truck in 2014 and retro fit it to work in my 2014 RAM pick up. Still going strong after 6 years in my truck alone. Who knows how old they were when I bought them.

If I get a vehicle that I couldn’t retro the Whelen HALO into, than I would definitely look into using these kits from HELLA.

Reactions: C17LVFD

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.