Hello , Been away for a while.

elite907

May 23, 2010
Indiana, USA
Hello everyone my name is Brian aka elite907.
I have been a member here since 2010 I believe, But have been away for a while.
I was recently diagnosed with type2 diabetes back on January 7th 2017 after being rushed to the ER. From what the doctors said my body was shutting down. I had a blood sugar level of 1557.
Now I'm doing great and keeping my sugar level between 120-160 range.
I recently purchased a 1971 American LaFrance Firetruck and am in the process of restoring it.
I am also a member of the Indianapolis Fire Buffs and work with the Indianapolis Fire Dept and other departments in and around Indianapolis Indiana.
I also own and admin several groups on Facebook pertaining to public safety equipment.
I'm known on there for the old school lights that I buy,sell & collect.
I mainly like old sealed beam beacon lights and mechanical sirens.
I look forward to being active on the board again.
Thanks for letting me tell a little bit about myself and rambling on.
Hope everyone has a great day and stay safe.

Reactions: JazzDad and jph2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.