Hello eLightbars community from an old beatup disabled fireman from PA.

Leslie Bush

Oct 28, 2017
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Hello everyone in eLightbars world. My name is Les Bush (Leslie Bush)and I'm from Waynesboro, Pa. . I was a career firefighter for the dept. of Defense until I got hurt on the job and suffered a spine and spinal cord injury in Oct. Of 2010. I had a great career 2000 to 2010. I've been a volunteer firefighter and emt 1985-2010. So with all that stuff said I was a member of this board/community years ago and now I've rejoined. I'm going to be listing a boat load of lighting equipment and some other items to clean out and pass on to others so they can make use of what I've accumulated over the years and most recently a few days ago.
So again hello to everyone. I'm looking forward to getting back together with all the great folks in this community.
Regards Les

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Welcome back to the board! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the site and equipment you list for sale.

Don't hesitate to send me a message should you have questions along the way with the site.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Welcome back....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.