Hello from Afgahnistan

ackthe2nd

Jun 4, 2011
Tennessee
Hi, I am Ryan Currently in Afghanistan doing DOD K9 Police work. I have been a member of this forum for several years and seen it change names and owners a few times. Before I was in Afghanistan I was a Vol FF and a full time Police officer in Tennessee. I will be coming back to the states to continue police and fire fighter work very soon.

FreshDave04

Jun 30, 2010
Elkhart, IN
ackthe2nd said:
Hi, I am Ryan Currently in Afghanistan doing DOD K9 Police work. I have been a member of this forum for several years and seen it change names and owners a few times. Before I was in Afghanistan I was a Vol FF and a full time Police officer in Tennessee. I will be coming back to the states to continue police and fire fighter work very soon.

Welcome to the "new" incarnation, Ryan, and thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
see what happens when i dont text you often enough, you go and sign up to be a contracted cop over there. lol

congrats man. enjoy those big paychecks. just dont spend them all at hero gear

May 25, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome back to the home country, Ryan. Now you can start collecting again. We can always

use more competition when 40 of us are bidding on the same light, on stupid-bay. And thanks from all of

us for your work. It has to be awful over there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.