hello from canada

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
Not really new to the site but i have been on the other board few years ago.

I have been working on this project for quite a while and it,s also been on the back burner for quite a while but not i'm back to buisness and will run this car at car shows all summer long :)

Current equipment is a genuine LAPD lightbar modded by the lapd

ai779.photobucket.com_albums_yy77_2004_p71_crown_20vic_201990_DSC05250.jpg

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Welcome (back)!

From me in Ontario! Ever going to drive that down to any shows in the Toronto / Central Ontario area?

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
unlisted said:
Welcome (back)!

From me in Ontario! Ever going to drive that down to any shows in the Toronto / Central Ontario area?

well I used to go down to st-thomas every year where the crown vic was made but since they closed the plant i will not go back there unfortunatly.

But if you hear abouth a show for old police car let me know if i can i might come with it

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
2004p71 said:
well I used to go down to st-thomas every year where the crown vic was made but since they closed the plant i will not go back there unfortunatly.
But if you hear abouth a show for old police car let me know if i can i might come with it

We have this about 1.5 hours north of Toronto every spring and fall, I've seen a few "old school" public safety vehicles in the car show... And the "flea market" part, well, you can find anything. A few years back I found an original mid 80's OPP lightbar with the 2 beacons and 2 siren speaker boxes- for... $20.00. :cool:

Automotive Flea Market « Burls Creek Family Event Park

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
unlisted said:
We have this about 1.5 hours north of Toronto every spring and fall, I've seen a few "old school" public safety vehicles in the car show... And the "flea market" part, well, you can find anything. A few years back I found an original mid 80's OPP lightbar with the 2 beacons and 2 siren speaker boxes- for... $20.00. :cool:

It might be too far away to drive with the 90 crownvic as it,s a gas guzzler but maybe with my other crown vic then.

thanks for the info

I 26

Sep 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
unlisted said:

Nice, going to have to check that out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.