Hello from Illinois!

casualmaleXL

Dec 1, 2020
Illinois
I just bought a (still unidentified) Whelen lightbar via government auction for 20 bucks and I'm looking to get it working without any control boxes -- are there any resources for lightbar identification/wiring diagrams? I can upload some pictures in a bit.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Welcome to the site! There are several knowledgeable members here who likely know how to help or may have the documents you need. Feel free to post photos in the appropriate forum section requesting help and someone will be along, I am sure of it!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Welcome! Hello from spring patch area.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.