Hello from Iowa

IowaFFMcAvoy

Registered Member
Hello ELightbars community

My name is Kyle McAvoy. I am 19, a I work for Washington Vol. Fire Department, and I am an assistant for the University of Iowa Fire Safety division of public safety, under my father Bruce McAvoy, Fire Marshal. I am actively trying to save for college, and have a lot of hand-me-down equipment.

I Have always had a love for emergency lights, ever since I went with my father on calls when I was a kid, and i have a small bit in my car, But I want something more than a small dual in the front and a 3 head TA in my car

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of lights at great prices and some great ideas here.

Welcome to the site! I've been down to Washington for John Deere - Sinclair Tractor, I think? Anyway, I didn't get a chance to stop by your station to drop off fliers, sorry!

I'm based in Clinton, IA and I have the webstore I work on when I have free time, so feel free to stop by if you're in the area!  We offer new and pre-owned warning equipment as well as on-site or in-house service and a layaway program.

I hope you find ELB as useful as I have!

-Nate

Owner

ClintonPSE

www.ClintonPSE.com

Will B

Cool another Iowa guy. I'm just south of you in Mt. P. Was up at your station for the pancake breakfast a couple weeks ago.

Ben E.

Veteran Member
Hello, other Iowa person!

I work for RACOM, we have an office in Coralville (I'm up in CR) as I'm sure you're aware of working for U of I.  We sell all sorts of warning equipment and have killer pricing on Sound Off.

kd0giz

Hello Sir, Kyle here from New Liberty welcome to the board!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Trebor9
Top Bottom