Hello from Iowa

IowaFFMcAvoy

Jan 29, 2015
Washington, IA
Hello ELightbars community

My name is Kyle McAvoy. I am 19, a I work for Washington Vol. Fire Department, and I am an assistant for the University of Iowa Fire Safety division of public safety, under my father Bruce McAvoy, Fire Marshal. I am actively trying to save for college, and have a lot of hand-me-down equipment.

I Have always had a love for emergency lights, ever since I went with my father on calls when I was a kid, and i have a small bit in my car, But I want something more than a small dual in the front and a 3 head TA in my car

ClintonPSE

Mar 13, 2013
Clinton, IA
Welcome to the site! I've been down to Washington for John Deere - Sinclair Tractor, I think? Anyway, I didn't get a chance to stop by your station to drop off fliers, sorry!

I'm based in Clinton, IA and I have the webstore I work on when I have free time, so feel free to stop by if you're in the area!  We offer new and pre-owned warning equipment as well as on-site or in-house service and a layaway program.

I hope you find ELB as useful as I have!

-Nate

Owner

ClintonPSE

www.ClintonPSE.com

Will B

Sep 2, 2010
Iowa
Cool another Iowa guy. I'm just south of you in Mt. P. Was up at your station for the pancake breakfast a couple weeks ago.

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
Hello, other Iowa person!

I work for RACOM, we have an office in Coralville (I'm up in CR) as I'm sure you're aware of working for U of I.  We sell all sorts of warning equipment and have killer pricing on Sound Off.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.