Hello from Missouri

dartguy77

Feb 27, 2022
Independence MO
I will have to admit that I never thought that I would join a forum of people about emergency vehicle lighting. That being said, I recently purchased a decommissioned ambulance that still has some of the lights and sirens still attached. In order to register this vehicle in MO, I will have to remove or make some changes to the existing equipment.
Y’all seem very knowledgeable about the lights and their capabilities. I am looking forward to learning a little bit about these flashing things.

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Its a fantastic wealth of knowledge
here. Welcome, and if you need any help navigating the site feel free to message a member of staff

dartguy77

Feb 27, 2022
Independence MO
I just looked at the vehicle media section. You guys are serious about your lighting. I think before pics may be more appropriate here. These pics are from the auction service where I bought the ambulance.

Attachments

• BEE05C94-5A82-4D0A-B395-B7FE173AC4BD.jpeg
    BEE05C94-5A82-4D0A-B395-B7FE173AC4BD.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 7
  • 7862AB1B-7FB3-460E-BA6B-B21FECB37013.jpeg
    7862AB1B-7FB3-460E-BA6B-B21FECB37013.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Dave F and HCSO249

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
I will have to admit that I never thought that I would join a forum of people about emergency vehicle lighting. That being said, I recently purchased a decommissioned ambulance that still has some of the lights and sirens still attached. In order to register this vehicle in MO, I will have to remove or make some changes to the existing equipment.
Y’all seem very knowledgeable about the lights and their capabilities. I am looking forward to learning a little bit about these flashing things.
Welcome to the life of being QFL (queer for lights)! Im in West Plains MO. Where are you? Being a recently retired MO LEO, I can assist in questions in regards to MO statutes and what you "can get away with"

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
Welcome to the life of being QFL (queer for lights)! Im in West Plains MO. Where are you? Being a recently retired MO LEO, I can assist in questions in regards to MO statutes and what you "can get away with"
nevermind on location...I see you're up by KC

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.