hello from MO..

firefighter31

Sep 16, 2011
Missouri
Some of ya'll have seen my user-name around ELB, and I have never gotten around to "formally" introducing myself to ya'll. I'm a volunteer firefighter here in Mo. I currently hold basic pump, basic fire, and my first responder certificate. I also have taken other classes like storm spotting and misc other small classes. I am planning on getting fire 1+2 hopefully in the near future, along with emt-b working my way up to paramedic status. Yes I love any form of warning lights and I have done a few amateur pov lighting installs for other firefighters on my dept. well this is just a little bit about me, just kinda so ya'll know me better! Ain't nothing I love better than when the tones drop! be safe out there guys!

-firefighter31

firefighter31 said:
Some of ya'll have seen my user-name around ELB, and I have never gotten around to "formally" introducing myself to ya'll. I'm a volunteer firefighter here in Mo. I currently hold basic pump, basic fire, and my first responder certificate. I also have taken other classes like storm spotting and misc other small classes. I am planning on getting fire 1+2 hopefully in the near future, along with emt-b working my way up to paramedic status. Yes I love any form of warning lights and I have done a few amateur pov lighting installs for other firefighters on my dept. well this is just a little bit about me, just kinda so ya'll know me better! Ain't nothing I love better than when the tones drop! be safe out there guys!
-firefighter31

Welcome from upstate NY.

Todd:D

firefighter31 said:
-firefighter31

Sorry computer responded twice welcome again!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468