Hello from Oklahoma!

Okie

Aug 10, 2011
USA
Hello guys and gals,

I've been browsing the site for a couple of months and thought I should introduce myself. I am a Firefighter/Paramedic in the Oklahoma City Metro, but also do some moonlighting for a small EMS Service. This is a really good site. Hope you all have a great week! :)

Welcome!

Hi,

I live in NW Oklahoma. I don't get to OKC very often, but I do get to Stillwater once in a while.

I see you have a law enforcement affiliation. I am a Texas police officer, working in the Fort Worth area.

What LE agency are you with?

Terry

Hey Terry,

I am not currently with a LEA. I was a reserve officer for a few years. Just fire and ems now. What part of NW Oklahoma were you from?

Okie said:
Hey Terry,

I am not currently with a LEA. I was a reserve officer for a few years. Just fire and ems now. What part of NW Oklahoma were you from?

I live in Woodward County, northwest of where the Major County - Dewey County - Woodward County lines meet

Very cool... I knew a Terry that used to be on the OCPD that was from the Woodward area. He used to race stock cars with my father...

Welcome to elightbars, I am Ryan from Ohio and collect the Federal Signal Twinsonic lightbar. Some around here call me the "twinsonic guru". I buy sell and trade parts for this bar. my website is twinsonic lightbars | feel free to head there and look around.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_RyanTwinGIF.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_IMG_0002_3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0314001228a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0907002043a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Witch_468x359.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Twinsonicacres.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude