Hello from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Stimpy911

Nov 23, 2011
USA / Michigan
I came across your boards tonight while doing some research on emergency lighting and decided to register because I liked what I read here.

My name is Steve. I am 35 years old and live in Michigan. For those of you familiar with the Upper Peninsula, I am located near Lake Superior above the Mackinac Bridge (watch dirty jobs). I have been a 911 Emergency Dispatcher for the past 11 years. I have been a citizen police volunteer with a local police department for 13 years providing community patrols and assistance to our Police Officers, Fire and EMS, and public when called upon. I recently completed an EMT-Basic program to enhance my EMD skills at work and decided to become a volunteer with a local first responder unit and EMS unit in my county.

http://www.policevolunteers.org/programs/index.cfm?fa=dis_pro_detail&id=2604

Hope to find some good ideas for a light bar install and a radio and switch install on my 2007 Silverado. So far, the Sound Off Pinnacle Mini LED Light Bar has really caught my eye. It has 360 degree lighting and fits the budget I have set for myself. I am not going to WHACK out my truck. I want a simple mini light bar, headlight flashers, grill LED lights and 2 LED lights near my license plate. I don't plan on running code to most of my EMS calls as a first responder but when called for I want to make sure I have the right equipment. I already have a siren and speaker purchased from a local EMT.

Any equipment suggestions you have please feel free to send me a PM. If you have anything for sale please let me know. The cheaper the better for me as long as the quality is there.

Thanks, and stay safe out there!

Steve

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Stimpy911 said:
I came across your boards tonight while doing some research on emergency lighting and decided to register because I liked what I read here.

My name is Steve. I am 35 years old and live in Michigan. For those of you familiar with the Upper Peninsula, I am located near Lake Superior above the Mackinac Bridge (watch dirty jobs). I have been a 911 Emergency Dispatcher for the past 11 years. I have been a citizen police volunteer with a local police department for 13 years providing community patrols and assistance to our Police Officers, Fire and EMS, and public when called upon. I recently completed an EMT-Basic program to enhance my EMD skills at work and decided to become a volunteer with a local first responder unit and EMS unit in my county.

http://www.policevolunteers.org/programs/index.cfm?fa=dis_pro_detail&id=2604

Hope to find some good ideas for a light bar install and a radio and switch install on my 2007 Silverado. So far, the Sound Off Pinnacle Mini LED Light Bar has really caught my eye. It has 360 degree lighting and fits the budget I have set for myself. I am not going to WHACK out my truck. I want a simple mini light bar, headlight flashers, grill LED lights and 2 LED lights near my license plate. I don't plan on running code to most of my EMS calls as a first responder but when called for I want to make sure I have the right equipment. I already have a siren and speaker purchased from a local EMT.

Any equipment suggestions you have please feel free to send me a PM. If you have anything for sale please let me know. The cheaper the better for me as long as the quality is there.

Thanks, and stay safe out there!

Steve
Welcome from Upstate NY

Todd:D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.