Help adjusting Edge Freedom TA pattern

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Hey all,
I've got a Whelen Edge Freedom LED bar controlled with CenCom Gold. I can't figure out how to adjust the flash/sequence patterns for the traffic adviser. It is not done via the Scan Lock wire.

Any help? Thanks!

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
It would depend on whether the freedom TA is powered by the internal IO board (two wire control), or externally from the cencom (7/9 wire control). If it’s two wire using scan lock when the TA is on will change it. If it’s external you have to use the cencom gold computer program to change it

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Thank you, in that case it's controlled via the CenCom controller. I should be getting the USB cable this week so I'll take care of that then. Thank you!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.