Wanted Help me mark stuff off my wish list....

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I finally got settled into my new house and I am currently building out the man cave basement. I began my career in the 90's and therefore have a fondness for that era, I am always looking for lights to add to my collection, so here's a general list. These do not have to be perfect, I am not the new old stock kind of guy, I expect some use out of them. Here we go:

Code 3 SD lightbar, prefer clear domes, red blue, clear bulb, length doesn't matter

SVP Hot Shot II, Dome retaining the band

Whelen ws295hfsa5 or 6 - Older style

SVP Teardrop Light - Amber

Federal Signal SM mirror light strobe, prefer blue but other colors may work

Able2 Micro-thin strobes - Prefer blue - must be the glass version, not plastic - I need two

Premier Hazard Blue Rotator, Looks like a dashlaser but slightly bigger, these were 24v but that doesn't matter.

Code 3 AS-2 Deck Lights red and blue filters- Just the filters

Whelen PCC10, 10 switch panels, need 2 or 3

2 amber flasher filters for an XL

Southern VP mini bar. I am not sure of the name or model. It came out in the late 90's early 2000. Had a really weird shaped dome with two rotators, and diamond mirror, the kicker was it had a bottom level you could put alleys and takedowns in. Finally, you could put a speaker driver under the dome, in the middle of the mirrors. Not sure the name or model, but I had one and sold it years ago. Saw one on FB Market a few months back but it was gone before I could buy it.

That's all I need for now, but if you have anything obscure from the 80's and 90s you want to part with shoot me a message. I know some of you have this stuff sitting around collecting dust so why not sell it to me for a fair price or even better trade for modern equipment! PM me directly. Thanks

Last edited:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
PM inbound

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Sent you a PM for the SD.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
You said you're looking for:
"Able2 Micro-thin strobes - Prefer blue - must be the glass version, not plastic - I need two"
I thought you might be interested in these. They're Galls (rebranded) mini oval GR168 with
the blue glass.
PM me if interested.

-Pete

DSC00333 (2).JPG DSC00332 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.