Help my identify this lightbar

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Whelen Delta... sold only to Apparatus builders or by special request.

bsmith487

Jun 21, 2010
USA, GA
awesome thank you, i saw one a on a sheriff car recently and could not find anything out about it. For it being a rotator style lightbar, it is very bright and puts out a lot of warning.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
I've never seen one in person, but in the pics and vids I've seen of them they looked really bright. They had tons of options and the dual level warning of halogen with led and/or strobe was neat (though I know there are other bars out there like it).

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
Columbus Fire had them put on4 of their LaFrance ladders instead of the regular ALF/Whelen bar...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.