HELP select a Tri-Color interior light

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
I am looking for an interior light for my 2013 Charger. Pass side ILB or dash light. Needs to be able to flash 2 modes (blue/white mode 1, red/white mode 2). Ive been looking at a few different options but not sure if this setup is feasible with all models. I would prefer the Feniex Fusion Pass Side ILB config (B/R-B/R-B/R-TD) but haven't been able to confirm if the TD would be able to flash in both modes. Other option was the Whelen Dual Avenger II Trio, setup B/W mode 1, R/W mode 2. Anybody have any other ideas?

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY

LDEMS1

May 8, 2015
Wisconsin
Civ Model Charger? If so, what HLF did you use? I want to put one in mine, but have read horror stories of them screwing things up bad. I have an 08

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Why not get a fusion dual dashlight in blue white ,/white red

Or blue/ red and white/ white

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Civ Model Charger? If so, what HLF did you use? I want to put one in mine, but have read horror stories of them screwing things up bad. I have an 08
Yes, it's the isolation model from SoundOff Signal https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009LQG404/?tag=elightbars-20

My suggestion, and what I did, was purchase a 9005 extension and just splice the flasher into that. That way, you're not hacking into the factory wiring at all. Here's a link for the extension I used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008E00TKY/?tag=elightbars-20

Last edited:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
You would be incorrect
You have to specify you want the "backwards" color from the dealer..

They are normally red white but you can ask for white red which is what I stated...

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
You would be incorrect
You have to specify you want the "backwards" color from the dealer..

They are normally red white but you can ask for white red which is what I stated...

Oh very interesting. Would that be a special order then directly from.feniex? Or how would you order it?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I would start with the dealer of your choice if they can't do it then I believe fever will

LDEMS1

May 8, 2015
Wisconsin

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Also, I suppose I could do without the white, just red OR blue flashing depending on the mode. And I do like the bigger footprint of, say, the whelen dual Avenger light heads as opposed to the thinner Feniex fusion lightheads

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Awesome! Will be ordering this today. Thanks Much
Good deal. Word to the wise tho, if you do end up getting the extensions (which I highly recommend) just be sure to double check the wires. In the extensions I got, the red wire was actually the - and the black wire was the +

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
I too am looking for something similar. Mode 1 Amber/White, Mode 2 Red/White. Something like a passenger side Inner Edge would be nice.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.