Help! What siren is in FDNY Nissan Altima

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Wind up sounds a lot like a Carson.

hoj1192

Nov 8, 2011
NYC,NY
Its a fedsig 650 siren im pretty sure its the 650-003 model, when i worked the 5 boro bike tour detail last year i caught a peek inside the car

hoj1192 said:
Its a fedsig 650 siren im pretty sure its the 650-003 model, when i worked the 5 boro bike tour detail last year i caught a peek inside the car

I concur, listening very carefully to the original video and this one, you can definitely hear the same pitch of the wail.

bct500

Aug 25, 2012
Poland, Central Europe
SomeBloke said:
hoj1192

I concur, listening very carefully to the original video and this one, you can definitely hear the same pitch of the wail.

Thank you very much :) I appreciate it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.