Help with choosing a comparable light(s)

hitman38367

May 23, 2010
West Tennessee, USA
I sold my beloved Tahoe and have ended up with a 2017 F350 (the wife wants to camp in luxury. ie. 5th wheel), and I am wanting to mount dual color lights to the grille/push bumper. I would love something along the size of a Whelen M6 or M7 but I want true dual color, not the "interleaved" version of the M6. I am looking for something to really give me more white output to the front for those night drives down dark country roads. All of that being said, does anyone have any good suggestions for lights that may fit what I am looking for? I've looked at the SOS dual color Nforce lights, the SNM dual color flood/warning e64/e66 bars, and the SNM Trudual eFlood bar. I want great footprint for the warning mode with the white flood power of a rigid bar. I'm open to all suggetions. Thanks.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
SNM is about your best bet for more white with built in warning. At least for that application. Otherwise go with a white bar and separate warning to get the desired effect.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.