Help with donations please,

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
Ok sorry if wrong section but I am currently in a technical collage high school here in PA and my hometown police department donated a crown vic that my shop(engine tech) and the others automotive shops(collision and auto service) are fixing it up and painting it and everything for our police and security science program...im taking it the next step and completely unfitting the vic with lights...so anything that you are willing to donate will help. PM me with what you have/willing to donate. again thank you for the help.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
There have been several of these "please donate" threads in the past. As far as I know the only ones that are successful are those which are related to a specific event (Katrina, Sandy) to help out the departments that lost equipment. Good luck anyway.

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
\ said:
There have been several of these "please donate" threads in the past. As far as I know the only ones that are successful are those which are related to a specific event (Katrina' date=' Sandy) to help out the departments that lost equipment. Good luck anyway.[/quote']

Thanks Foxtrot...hoping to at least get enough for a basic install and eventually add more to the car as I get it

Tiller245

Jun 29, 2012
Chester County,PA
We've had surprisingly few grant applications this year, and still have budget to fund 4 more grants for the year. I highly suggest you apply:

*****************.com - Grant Program

Ok, can you PM me the simplified version and I also have a few questions since I will be doing this more on my own time and part of a school graduation project so to speak.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Jared, are your grants only made to departments in PA? Or is that your preference? I know of a Texas department near me that could use some help.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.